-Richard M NixonThis quote is a metaphor, it relates music to life and the different coloured keys to people. The quote is basically saying that for life to be good, people have to work together no matter what colour they are. I love this quote because I love music. I play the piano and it is true that music sounds better with black and white keys involved. I can also relate to the metaphor, I have lived in countries where the people have different coloured skin to me but they are no different. I believe that people should be treated with respect no matter what their race or religion. People in the world don't think more of people who are racist, they look down on them. If nobody in the world was racist, the world would be a better place.

This image shows a piano made up of many different colours. In some ways this piano represents me. I have lived in many different places each with different cultures. I have made many different friends and had many different experiences. I am a person whose personality is very colourful, reflecting all of my colourful experiences. I have learned a lot from my experiences and each one is marked with a different coloured key. I am unique, just like this piano!

This blog entry really made an impression on me. I loved the choice of quote, the images and the way that you related them to your views on life and to your own personal history. You have a fluent and easy-going writing style that also adds to the quality of this blog entry. As a reader, I made several connections with this posting. I too have travelled and lived in many places from a small age and I found it easy to connect with the message behind your entry. Lots of creativity and reflection here. Well done.
ReplyDelete